Friday, January 10, 2014

Beautiful Street Style

Source
It's good to be back home, but I miss Paris sooooo much! The city is amazing, not to mention the fabulous shopping! While I was there I found these adorable Kurt Geiger heels in Printemps. I also picked up this tan blazer from Zara which is a basic necessity and a must have! 
Also, if you are ever in Paris and in need of a haircut I found the perfect place! It's called Louis G Coiffeurs. It's ritzy little boutique salon on Rue de Bourgogne. I got the best hair cut of my life and the building was right next to Conde Nast! I actually heard about this salon on net-a-porter.com in their online magazine. It was a great article, and so happy I found it!
I'm on my way out the door for some mexican food. That was the one thing they didn't have in Paris. Definitely having withdrawals LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment